Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Past Life Regression Meditation

I woke up to find myself as a fairy. I had dark hair and fair skin. I had big brown eyes and my wings
looked like those of a monarch butterfly. I was wearing a dress of some sort, but the dress wasn't clear, it kept changing in my vision.

I was barefoot and I could feel the grass underneath my feet as I stood next to my unicorn companion. I stared into her eyes and her into mine. We had a very close connection. I found myself instinctively petting her mane and her head as we stood together. 

The world we were in was different than anything I had ever seen. Everything seemed to glow with this rainbow light. 

Me and my unicorn were standing by a stream that was surrounded by bright colored flowers. Nearby was a forest and in the distance I could see a silver castle glowing in the sunlight. I could see tons of rolling hills covered in glowing flowers and a rainbow in the sky. 

The voice on my meditation asked me to go to a different time in the same life time that was of importance. At first, I was having trouble getting past the initial picture of me as a fairy with the unicorn, but as I let go a bit more, my mind took me deep in the woods with other fairies. Each had a different look to them. Each was wearing different colored clothing and had different colored wings and there were male and female fairies. I stood in the middle of them all and I was being granted a position as the guardian of the unicorns. 

Shortly after this vision, the person running the meditation told us it was time to go home. So within seconds I was out of my past life and back to my home. 

I will be honest. I have been looking at pictures of fairies and unicorns lately, so this could have just come from those. But, I have always been drawn to fairies and I do believe that I was one in a past life. Maybe even many past lives. Maybe when we are strongly drawn to things it's not just because we like them, it's because it reminds us of a different time, a different life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment