Thursday, March 28, 2019

How I See My Ideal Life


Wealth
1.     I want to have plenty of money without having to work.
2.     I want to be able to share my riches with family and friends.
3.     I want to be able to donate money to people who need it.
4.     I want to be able to travel with my husband and my dog and meet new people and heal myself, Chris, and others.

Health
1.     I want to be and feel strong.
2.     I want to have the ability to easily hike for miles and enjoy many different parts of nature.
3.     I want to live from joy instead of fear.
4.     I want to be vibrant and joyful.
5.     I want to be confident and loving.
6.     I want to feel vibrantly healthy in mind, body, and spirit.
7.     I want to become someone who loves to be active and feels stronger and better when I am active.
8.     I want to encourage others to be active and to move.
9.     I want to be the kind of person who meditates every day.
1.  I want to be the kind of person who stretches and makes time to strengthen and stretch my body.
1.   I want to feel better than I have ever felt in my entire life and continue to feel that way  for the rest of my life.

Love
1.     I want to grow in my love with Chris.
2.     I want our love to flourish.
3.     I want us to find ways to enjoy eachother that we never thought possible.
4.     I want to find new ways to love my husband.
5.     I want to find new ways to explore sexuality with him.
6.     I want to feel closer to him.
7.     I want to get stronger with him as individuals and as a couple.

Career
1.     I want to heal people.
2.     I want to provide energy healings to those in need.
3.     I want to find other healing modalities and train myself in them so I can provide a variety of healing options.
4.     I want to become more intuitive so I can offer psychic readings, Tarot Readings, and Oracle Card readings.
5.     I want to send love and light to people in new and unique ways.
6.     I want to provide guided meditations for people.
7.     I want to help to awaken those who are not yet awake.

Spirituality
1.     I want to learn more about ascension and what I can do to prepare myself for it.
2.     I want to teach others about what I’ve learned about spirituality.
3.     I want to move on to the next step in my spiritual awakening without fear.
4.     I want to keep doing research and continue my spiritual learning by reading books and watching youtube videos.
5.     I want to meditate more.
6.     I want to heal the earth and the people on it.
7.     I want to see what is hidden from me.
8.     I want to have an ET experience.
9.     I want to see the matrix and understand it.

Family
1.     I want to spend more time with my niece and nephew.
2.     I want to spend more time with my family in general.
3.     I want them to be prosperous and happy.
4.     I want my family to be healthy.
5.     I want my family to love each other.
6.     I want to heal them all.
7.     I want to be there for them when they need me.

No comments:

Post a Comment